Who We Are
The Center For American Freedom is a conservative not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through education, ideas, and action. We are creating a long-term, conservative vision for America—a vision that policy makers, thought-leaders, and activists can use to shape the national debate and pass laws that make a difference.
Our mission is to transform conservative ideas into policy through rapid response communications, legislative action, organizing and advocacy, and partnerships with other conservative leaders throughout the country and the world.
What We Believe
As conservatives we believe that America should be a country of boundless opportunity—where all people can better themselves through education, hard work, and the freedom to pursue their dreams. We believe this will only be achieved with a small and effective government that champions personal liberty over narrow special-interests, preserves the strength of our military, and promotes prosperity through free markets and a free society.
To Realize Our Vision We Must
- Build an opportunity nation where every person, regardless of background, can realize his dreams through hard work, without the interference of government.
- Reawaken America’s national pride and our sense of personal responsibility to build healthy, vibrant, and prosperous families.
- Reform government so that it is of, by, and for the people: open, effective, and committed to liberty and the founding principles of our country.
- Use America’s strength to advance the cause of freedom.
How We Work
- We explore the issues that matter most. We learn everything we can about the vital issues facing America and the world through discourse with democratic leaders, thinkers, freedom fighters, and citizens.
- We take a stand.
- We shape the national debate. We share our point of view—online, in the media, on the job and in the boardroom, with Congress and in statehouses—with everyone who can put our ideas into practice and affect positive change.
Who is a conservative?
Today’s conservative movement believes less government, more liberty, and a strong national defense will improve the lives of Americans and people all over the world.
In other words, a conservative is someone who understands America has been the greatest force for good the world has ever known, and that in order to remain as such, we must guard against threats to liberty and freedom both at home and abroad.
The Center For American Freedom is a newly formed, non-profit, non-partisan organization described in Section 501(c)(4) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Donations to the Center For American Freedom are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions for US federal income tax purposes. There are no donation limits or restrictions for contributions to the Center For American Freedom.